Rate is monthly. Minimum of 2 months within the option to extend stay.
Welcome to the furnished, all utilities included, comfy Highland Hills 2 bedroom, 2 bath . This is a full first floor of a duplex with a shared entrance with the second floor, where the owners live. The floor has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a large living room with a 65" smart TV, a dining room, and a full kitchen. The space exits to a gorgeous deck shared by everyone on the property.
Located in coveted Highland hills neighborhood, conveniently located close to grocery stores, restaurants, 7 miles from Downtown, 7 miles from The Domain and quick access to the freeway.
Start your day with a warm coffee on the deck, have a quick breakfast in the dining room, and return home to a comfy living room with a 65" TV. Alternatively, if your schedule is reversed, enjoy the convenience of blackout curtains in the bedrooms to create just the perfect space for daytime sleeping. At the end of a long week, there is no need to hunt down laundry with the in-unit washer and dryer.
The master bedroom has a king bed, a full desk, and a large closet. The master bath is also used as the first floor shared bath, so it has an entrance both from the room and the hallway. The second bedroom has a queen bed, folding work desk, walk-in closet, and a private bathroom with a shower.
- Full kitchen with utensils, knives, pots and pans, coffee maker, electric water kettle, Brita filter jug, storage containers, cutting boards
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Master bedroom with a closet and full desk & king bed with sheets, pillows, comforter, and blanket
- Master bathroom with spacious walk-in shower
- Second bedroom with a closet, foldout desk & queen bed with sheets, pillows, comforter, and blanket
- Second private bathroom with shower
- Parking on property for one vehicle
- Everything you need to get started - towels, sheets, soap, dishwashing soap, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, softener and dryer sheets, coffee, tea, creamer, and more!
Note - the unit is part of a duplex and there are shared walls. We are cautious and quiet. You can also enjoy the shared backyard and shared deck. Minimum 2 month lease with option to renew
Cross streets: Highland Pass and Hillbrook Dr
City, St, Zip: Austin, Texas, 78731